Fight Gone Bad 5 is TODAY!
If you can’t attend please consider donating to our team to support
the Wounded Warrior Project and the LiveSTRONG Foundation!
Heats of 5-7 athletes will begin around 9:20 and run til everyone has finished, probably by noon.
If you haven’t previously joined the team and raised money but would like to participate in the WOD, you are welcome to do so, but please consider a donation. Checks can be made payable to Sportsgrants, Inc.
There will be no Open Gym or Community Workout today, but guests and first timers are welcome anytime between 9am and noon to participate in the workout.
WOD for Saturday 092510
“Fight Gone Bad”
In this workout you spend one minute at each of five stations, resulting in a a five-minute round after which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for three rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of ‘rotate,’ the athletes must move to the next station immediately. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower, where each calorie is one point.
The stations are:
- Wall-ball, 10 ft target (20/12)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull (75/55)
- Box jump (20″)
- Push-press (75/55)
- Row (Calories)
Post Reps To Comments
The four divisions are:
- Class A: Standard Men = 75lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 20lb wall- ball and 20 inch box jump
- Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 14lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump
- Class C: Intermediate = 35lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 8lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump (step ups are okay)
- Class D: Beginner/Kids = 15lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 4lb wall-ball (can be lowered to 8 foot target) and 10 inch box jumps
Fight Gone Bad 5 is TODAY, but it’s not too late to donate….