New Bootcamps start on Monday!
WOD for Wednesday 122811 — Click Here For Today’s Schedule
5 Rounds (each for time):
6 Turkish Get Ups (3 per side)
Rest 2 minutes between rounds
Post Front Squat Loads and Time of Each Round to Comments
For the strength segment, perform 5 sets of 3 rep Front Squats.
For the conditioning workout, each round is timed separately. Use a TGU load that you are comfortable with…heavy, but not ridiculous. Rest 2 minutes between rounds.
Turkish Get Up Variations
Toys and Treats for Tails
Toy & food drive benefiting the animals at the Durham County Animal Shelter
You can drop your donations in the bin at the gym
FOR THE DOGS:
• Small bite dry food (Pedigree is our favorite!)
• Ground canned food
• Chews & soft treats
• Hard rubber toys & balls
• Kong/Rhino cones & stuff-a-balls
• Rope toys
FOR THE CATS:
• Dry adult and kitten food (Purina One is our favorite!)
• Canned food (Poultry Platter is our favorite!)
• Washable, small plush toys
• Small, plastic balls and jingle toys